A created Competition is always put in the Ready sub-menu in the CompetitionLabs platform, as shown in the example above.
What can you do with a created Competition?
Navigate to Competitions → Ready and press on the created Competition’s Id to see information about a competition.
1. Competition state
- Ready – a competition that has not started. When a contest is created in a Ready competition, the contest start and end dates are identical to those of the competition.
- Active – a competition is live and running. A competition can be Active even without a contest in it.
- Cancelled – a cancelled competition is almost the same as deleted, except that all information is archived in its own field and folder.
- Finished – when a competition has run for its duration and finished successfully.
2. Competition manual state change active action buttons
- Start – A competition can be started before the auto-start time, extending its duration, e.g. If a competition is set to start at 12:00 and end at 13:00, you can manually start it at 11:45, so that it runs from 11:45 to 13:00 (1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Cancel – A competition can be cancelled in any state.
3. Contest preview screen
4. Entrants preview screen
5. Translations preview screen
6. Metadata preview screen
7. Competition leaderboard
8. Contest creation action button
Via API you can create a Competition, delete a Competition, preview the created competition and so on. You can read more about the Competitions available API resources here.
The buttons shown in the screen above are:
- Launch Competition – manually starts a Competition, which automatically moves it to the Active sub-menu of the CompetitionLabs platform.
- Cancel Competition – manually cancels a Competition, which automatically moves it to the Cancelled sub-menu.
- Competition Leaderboard – lets you preview the members participated in a Competition.
- Contest section. Add contest – lets you create a Contest within a Competition. You can read about Contest creation in the
- Contest Preview – shows all the contests you have created.
- Entrants – shows all the members that are eligible to participate in a Competition.
- Translations – shows all the languages added, and translated details in a Competition.
- Metadata – shows information added for your reference.