This tutorial is a basic explanation of the icons, buttons, and quick bars that you will use when creating a Contest.
The navigation bar that is shown below can be used as a quick navigation tool for going through steps.
Icon action buttons
The icon buttons shown in the screenshots below, used in the Competition creation guide, are explained as follows.
- Next lets you move on with the competition creation.
- Previous means that you can go back to the previous step.
- Finish Indicates that you want to finish and create the Competition. You can only press Finish when all the steps are complete.
- Confirm It only appears after you click Finish. Competitions cannot be changed once created.
- Close appears when you click Finish.
- Delete Lets You delete created Metadata. By pressing, it removes information without notice.
Reward section Icon action buttons
The icon buttons that are provided are used in the Step 4: Reward creation guide are explained as follows.
- Reward details lets you preview what kind of reward is created.
- Edit lets you edit the Reward.
- Delete lets you delete a Reward.