A game entity within a product vertical such as a Slot Machine, Table Game, a Betting Market, Poker Tournament or a Role Playing Game. If you go to the CompetitionLabs platforms Products you will see a list of products that you have created as in the example shown bellow.
The icon buttons that are used in the Product section are explained as follows.
- Product preview lets you preview the details of the product created.
- Edit lets you edit the Product you have created.
- Add lets you add additional Action Adjustment factors to the list.
- Delete lets you delete the product created. In the Products section you can also delete the Action adjustment factor and Metadata.
- Add Product lets you start creating a product.
- Save lets you create the Product that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly then you can not create and the information that is incorrect will be highlighted red.
- Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again.