An action helper lets you pre create an action, which later on can be used to create a rule or product definitions etc which gives you an ability to use the platform faster. To create an action helper you press on Add Action Helpers as shown in the example. You can read about the Action helper creation by navigating to Settings -> Action helpers -> Action helper creation or quickly navigating by pressing on the link here.
The icon buttons that are used in the Actions Helpers section are explained as follows.
- Add Action Helpers lets you start creating the action helper.
- Save lets you create the action helper that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly then you cannot create and the information that is incorrect will be highlighted red.
- Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again.
- Edit lets you edit the information of the created action helper.
- Delete lets you delete the created action helper from the list.