A Custom field is used for when you are creating an event and you need a specific documentation about something that is not included in the standart creation tab. For example a field of creating an event like reward and you need a field that describes how many participants would get the reward. To create a Custom Field you press on Add Custom Field as shown in the example. You can read about the Custom field creation by navigating to Settings -> Custom fields -> Custom field creation or quickly navigating by pressing on the link here.
The icon buttons that are used in the Reward Types section are explained as follows.
- Add Custom Field lets you start creating the custom field.
- Save lets you create the action field that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly then you can not create and the information that is incorrect will be highlighted red.
- Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again.
- Edit lets you edit the information of the created custom field.
- Delete lets you delete the created custom field from the list.