A Custom Field is used when you are creating an event and you need specific documentation about something that is not included in the standard creation tab. For example, in a field creating an event such as a Reward, you need a field that describes how many participants will get the Reward. To create a Custom Field, press Add Custom Field, as shown in the example. You can read about Custom field creation at Settings -> Custom fields -> Custom field creation, or here.
The icon buttons used in the Reward Types Section are:
- Add Custom Field – lets you start creating the custom field.
- Save – lets you create the action field you were creating. If information is filled out incorrectly, you cannot create, and incorrect information will be highlighted red.
- Close – cancels whatever you are creating. Input will be deleted without warning, will not be restored, and will need to be re-entered.
- Edit – lets you edit information in the created custom field.
- Delete – lets you delete the created custom field from the list.