Event Consumers configures the connection between an incoming event queue via RabbitMQ or Kafka and a Transformer. To create an Event Consumer you first need:
- A Transformer. You can read how to create one in the Transformers section.
- An event Consumer, for the transformer, to work. When you have a transformer, then in Settings → Event Consumers, press Add Consumer Config, as shown in the example. You can read about how to create an Event Consumer at Settings → Event Consumers → Event Consumer creation, or here.
The icon buttons used in the Event Consumers section are:
- Add Consumer Config – lets you start creating a new event consumer.
- Save – lets you create the event consumer that you were creating. If information is filled out incorrectly, you cannot create, and incorrect information will be highlighted red.
- Close – cancels whatever you are creating. Input will be deleted without warning, will not be restored, and will need to be re-entered.
- Start – lets you start the event consumer.
- Edit – lets you edit the information of the created event consumer.
- Delete – lets you delete the created event consumer from the list.