This tutorial will guide you step by step in how to create a basic Achievement with an action helper that has an image displayed feature. The image display feature is used in the rules for action helpers.
Step 1: Action helpers
In your CompetitionLabs space, navigate to Settings → Action Helpers
Step 1.1: EDIT
|To update your existing Action Helpers, navigate to the Action Helper of your choice and press the Edit button.|
Step 1.2: CREATE
|You can create a new Action Helper by using the Add action helper button.|
Step 2: Adding an image to the Action Helpers
From Step 1 you are navigated to the Action Helpers Create/Edit screen where you fill out the information of the Action helper.
Action Helper fields
Set Name to – Win
Set the key to – win
Win action helper
- Key – has to contain a text – img
- Value – has to be a link to the image that you want to display – https://complabs.atlassian.net/wiki/download/thumbnails/696090637/trophy.png?version=1&modificationDate=1557221627227&cacheVersion=1&api=v2&width=100&height=100
Step 3: Products
In your CompetitionLabs space, navigate to Products.
Step 3.1: EDIT
|To update an existing Product, navigate to the product of your choice and press Edit.|
Step 3.2: CREATE
|To create a new Product, navigate to and press Add Product.|
Step 4: Adding the action helper to the Product
From Step 3, navigate to the Product Create/Edit screen, where you fill out the product information. If the product already exists, just add the Action Adjustment factor Win that we created. An example of a new Product creation is shown below.
Set Name to – New Game
Product Type String
Set Product type to – slot game
Adjustment factor Integer
Set the value to 1
Product ref id String
Set the Product ref id to – new_game
Action Adjustment factors String
By selecting Action you can already preview the Action helper with the image. Select the created Win Action helper.
In the Adjustment factor insert a value 1
Step 5: Achievement creation
The Achievement creation step only presents the basics for achievement creation. For a detailed explanation of how to create a simple reward/notification achievement, go to ACADEMY BASICS → Achievements → Example Achievement tutorials → Simple reward/notification Achievement (Sign-up & Get Welcome Badge), or click here .
In your CompetitionLabs space, navigate to Achievements → List. To start creating an achievement, press Create, to get to the achievement creation page.
Step 1: Achievement settings
Set status to – Draft
Select any preferable icon
Congratulations you won.
A value indicating how many achievements have been issued.
Initial State Enum
Set state to – Hidden.
Step 2: Achievement scheduling
Available from DateTime
Pick a date and time when your Achievement is valid and it is available.
Available until DateTime
Step 3: Achievement entrants
Member Groups Array[String]
Leave as is – ALL.
Step 4: Achievement dependent on
Dependent On Array[Object]
Step 5: Achievement rewards
Step 6: Achievement rules
An example below is shown of how Rules with an action that has an image attached to it looks like
- The Main rules fact is “The count of events where the nested condition(s) evaluate to TRUE for the event” the Main rules operator is “is” and the Main rules constant is “1“. The condition match of the Main rule is “ALL” and the evaluation criteria – “TRUE“. After that you need to add a Sub rule.
- The Sub rules fact is “The product” the Sub rules operator is “is” and the Sub rules constant is “New Game“. The condition match of the Sub rule is “ALL” and the evaluation criteria – “TRUE“.
- The Sub rules fact is “The action” the Sub rules operator is “is” and the Sub rules constant is “Win“. The condition match of the Sub rule is “ALL” and the evaluation criteria – “TRUE“.
Step 7: Achievement translations
Step 8: Achievement summary
You can expand the Rules and preview the action with the image that was preselected earlier.
To finish creating the achievement press Finish and a second pop up screen appears for a confirmation of the achievements creation. Press Confirm and you have created an Achievement.