Creating a reward in the Achievement or Contest there is section where you need to fill out the reward type. In this section you create the reward types that later on you use them in reward creation. To create a reward type you press on Add Reward Type as shown in the example. You can read about the Reward type creation by navigating to Settings -> Reward Types -> Reward Type creation or quickly navigating by pressing on the link here.
The icon buttons that are used in the Reward Types section are explained as follows.
- Add Reward Type lets you start creating the reward type.
- Save lets you create the reward type that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly then you cannot create and the information that is incorrect will be highlighted red.
- Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again.
- Edit lets you edit the information of the created reward type.
- Delete lets you delete the created reward type from the list.