Units of measure is a type of unit that you create beforehand that later in creation of an even you can use it from a list that you yourself made. To create a unit of measure you press on Add Unit as shown in the example. You can read about the Units of Measure creation by navigating to Settings -> Units of Measure -> Unit of Measure creation or quickly navigating by pressing on the link here.
The icon buttons that are used in the Units of Measure section are explained as follows.
- Add Unit lets you start creating the unit of measure.
- Add lets you create the unit of measure that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly then you can not create and the information that is incorrect will be highlighted red.
- Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again.
- Edit lets you edit the information of the created unit of measure.
- Delete lets you delete the created unit of measure from the list. This action icon also lets you remove the metadata that you have created in the creation section of unit of measure.