Units of measure is a type of unit that you create beforehand, that you can use later in creating an event from a list that you have made. To create a unit of measure, press Add Unit, as shown in the example. You can read about the Units of Measure creation at Settings -> Units of Measure -> Unit of Measure creation, orhere.
The icon buttons used in the Units of Measure section are:
- Add Unit – lets you start creating the unit of measure.
- Add – lets you create the unit of measure that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly, then you cannot create, and incorrect information will be highlighted red.
- Close – cancels whatever you are creating without warning. Information entered is deleted, will not be restored, and will need to be re-entered.
- Edit – lets you edit the information of the created unit of measure.
- Delete deletes the created unit of measure from the list. It can also be used to remove metadata that you have created in the creation section of unit of measure.