It’s a communication service which allows you to configure return callback services depending on triggers. To create a Webhook you first need:
- A Transformer for it to work. How to create a Transformer you can read in the Transformers section.
- A Webhook for the transformer to work. When you have a transformer then in Settings → Webhooks press on Add Webhook as shown in the example. You can read about how to create a Webhook by navigating to Settings → Webhooks → Webhook creation or quickly navigating by pressing on the link here.
The icon buttons that are used in the Webhooks section are explained as follows.
- Add Webhook lets you start creating the webhook.
- Create Webhook lets you create the webhook that you were creating. If the information is filled out incorrectly then you can not create and the information that is incorrect will be highlighted red.
- Update Webhook after you create the webhook you can Edit it and after that you can update the settings you edited.
- Close means that you want to cancel whatever you are creating. By pressing Close you do not get an additional pop up of asking if you want to close so the information that was input will be deleted and will not be restored so whatever you wrote you have to do it again.
- Edit lets you edit the information of the created webhook.
- Delete lets you delete the created webhook from the list.